Come Work With Us
KAPCO is an Iranian professional company that has been established and started its activities in Oil & Gas well technical services in 2015. The company, utilizing professional and expert Iranian team and new technology equipment, provides its services in Directional Drilling and M/LWD services. We are proud to be the first Iranian local oilfield service provider who has bring the RSS (Rotary Steerable System) service, RNS (Reservoir Navigation Service) and high-tech Full-Set LWD in the Iranian oil and gas industry.
Financial Senior Accountant
1. Responsible for the preparation, audit vouchers, registration books, binding vouchers on time, and arranging all kinds of books and reports, ensure timely submission of monthly management reports and ensure they are prepared in compliance with applicable law, regulation and accounting standards & the correctness of the books in charge
2. Ensure that all transactions are prepared in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
3. Responsible for tax accounting, reporting and other related work of tax
4. Closely liaise with external and internal auditors and government bureau
5. Assist financial manager to review major contract/agreements, assess finance impact and provide necessary comments to user departments
6. Work closely with Financial Manager on cash management, capital injection, including cash flow forecast and funding needs of operations
7. Responsible for SSO and related work
8. Provide guidance / training to subordinates
9. Handle ad hoc assignments
10. Collecting all timesheets (Ahwaz & Tehran & Kish) and preparing timesheet statistics based on them & send it to HR as to prepare salary payroll.
11. Paying monthly salary/tax/SSO for employees & registering new employees in SSO office.
12. Follow the SSO for contract monthly at the end of each month and keeping the originals and update records.
13. Preparing all supporting documents for client (Sales, Services& supervisors) invoices and submit them to client and follow up the payment and keep all records about the invoices submitted clearly.
14. Check all the original invoices and prepare vouchers as requested by Financial Supervisor & Keep financial documents in time.
15. Be familiar with all kinds of banking stuff and do them in best way.
16. Other financial related work arranged by leader.
1. At least 10 years working experience, of which at least 5 years in managerial role, Oil and gas industry experience is preferred
2. Good communication/presentation skill in English
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications and financial applications within the financial soft system
4. Bachelor degree or above in financial or accountant degree in international university
5. Good command of English, both written and spoken
6. CPA or equivalent accounting certificate is preferred
7. Comprehensive financial experience
1. Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements fight
2. Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
3. Producing long-term business plans
4. Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
5. Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
6. Managing budgets and financial department risk control
7. Developing and managing financial systems/models
8. Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
9. Supervising staff
10. Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
11. Report to member of board the annually dividend planning and financial statement report
1. University qualifications: BSc or higher degree in Financial or Accounting
2. Other certifications: International financial or accounting certification is preferred
3. Previous experience: At least 3 years of experience as Financial Manager or Financial related job positions.
4. Language Skills: Must be fluent in English and Farsi
5. Current Residence: Tehran & Around Tehran
1. Report to the managers. Office Secretary shall take care of the office jobs which all the managers assign him/her to do so.
2. Feedback and report what are happening to his / her supervisor in oral every morning or at once in emergency.
3. Storage, maintenance and record of documents and office supplies.
4. Responsible for receiving, dispatching, storage of fax and printing.
5. Responsible for the maintenance of the personnel files for all local staffs, including translation and extension of contracts, sorting of attendance record and evaluation form etc.
6. Take care of office maintenance. To find the expert and efficient repairmen to fix and repair office instruments like printers, staff’s PCs and etc. To locate the expert and efficient repairman to fix the office housing systems like heating system, air-condition system and etc. Also following up the repairing process is part of Sectary duties.
7. Collect the office monthly bills and assists the Accountant to pay the bills.
8. In case some paper work is required to be done outside of office help driver, accountant and other staffs to handle the situation. For instant, SSO, Tax and etc.
9. Assist to cost reimbursement.
10. Responsible for the inquiry and follow up tracking of local large purchase.
11. Answer the incoming call accurately, clearly, and with good manners.
12. Receive the incoming guests at office: including the arrangement of tea, meal and transportation.
13. Book the safest available flights either international or domestic for the employee according to managers given schedule. In case of emergency find safe taxi to take staffs to Ahwaz.
14. Book intercity taxi for staff.
15. Arrange meetings and record the meeting minutes.
16. Handle and track the work visa, extension of visa for our staffs. Make good planning for visa extension / exit visa. Send out Visa Record weekly.
17. Assist Business & Logistics manager to track the logistics of our cargo such as local order, customs clearance and transportation, contact with the logistics department of head office.
18. Responsible for the relation and connection with the government departments, including company registration institution, SSO, foreign affairs office, commercial office etc.
19. Assist the communication and other matters between finance and bank and local finance consultant.
20. Arrange and track the local employees’ recruitment, and arrange the interview etc.
21. Help Chinese employee know the local manners and customs, and remind them about the necessary notes.
22. Complete the other works that required by leaders.
1. College degree or above
2. At least 2 years relevant work experience, fluent English
3. Work earnestly, patiently, and scrupulously with team work spirit
4. Be able to solve relevant matters independently, with coordination and communication ability.